Home Page / About Us / BCStories (film shorts on the natural and cultural history of BCS)
This BCStories page is dedicated to the many wonderful filmmaking artists who are helping promote and preserve stories and histories of the wonderful local people and beautiful places throughout
Baja California Sur.
MIL GRACIAS !
The short film pieces below represent a few of Trudi's favorite video clips. Check for updates on occasion.
El Color de la Memoria - produced by Leonardo Luna and Uli Martinez
• Villa Hidalgo - w/ Eng subs
• El Pardito - w/ Eng. subs
• San Javier - Sp
Producciones Cormorán - produced by Elizabeth Moreno and Alejandro Rivas
• NEW ADDITION - Raices del Manglito - w/ English subs - conservation in the sea
• Tierra de Pitahayas - w/ Eng subs
• Comondú - San Jose y San Miguel
• Vino Misional
• Panocha de Gajo
Erik Stevens - ACE Productions - Art•Camera•Edit
• MacBook Cowboy
• Traditional Ranch Ride 11 minutes
• Corazoncitos de la Sierra
• A Room with a View.
• Agua Verde Mule Ride